Wednesday, February 07, 2007

don't I make you laugh? should I try it harder?

Mood: I'm not sure. I'm living.
Listening To: "Not Pretty Enough" , Kasey Chambers. Story of my life. <3
Reading: Nothing really. Doctrine and Covenants and Book of Mormon, yo.

- So, Winter Ball was a freaking blast! Loved it, had a lot of fun, felt gorgeous. You know.
- My job is great. Flexible hours, a nice manager, just great. <3
- Majestix is coming right along. I'm really excited for competitions. We have a chance this year.
- I'm excited for drama competition too. Jess and I are co-captains of the humorous monologue team, and I'm competing in classical scenes with Sal. :D
- Water polo tryouts are tomorrow and Friday! Whoo!
- And Girl's Day is on Saturday. I'm going with Benjamin. :D

I don't know what else to say, and I'm running out of time.

Ta.

"I won't let go!"
"I know."
-Jake Fischer and Ben Randall from The Guardian.

<3 = brittany

No comments: