Monday, February 26, 2007

it doesn't change a thing but even so after twenty-five years it's nice to know

Mood: Not too good.
Listening To: "Do You Love Me?" from Fiddler on the Roof.
Reading: Book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants, Twelfth Night, The Imaginary Invalid.

Yep, it's my birthday.

And last night at midnight, it was a happy one.
Kenzie called me right as my clock changed to 12:00. And I was happy. <3
Thanks Kenzie.

But this morning,
I skidded into a telephone pole.
Killed the front right side of my mom's car.
I had to call my dad to save me.
He came. Only cared that I was okay.
I was late to Majestix. But they gave me a break because of the circumstances.

I had a test in AP Bio.
I had a test in water polo.
I sucked it up playing goalie today.
And I'm the goalie for our game tomorrow.

My mom has screamed at me.
I came home to an empty house.
She was at the neighbor's.
And not once has she said happy birthday.

I know I did screw up her car.
But I just want to know that she remembers.



<|3 = brittany

No comments: