Thursday, May 18, 2006

to reach the unreachable star

Mood: Kinda tired.
Listening To: "To Dream the Impossible Dream" from Man of La Mancha.
Reading: West Side Story and Romeo and Juliet. And like fifty billion other books.

I don't have much time, but I thought I'd give a little update.

-Things are going better with my mom.

-STATE FOR WATER POLO WAS AWESOME. Girls got 2nd, boys took state! And we stayed in the Park City Mariott. SO NICE.

-Sadie's was fun. <3

-My play sucks.

-And history 1700 is okay.

-My Spanish teacher is being nice since I cried in her class.

-The band is in California. I miss them. Especially one alto-sax-playin' boy in particular.

-SCHOOL IS ENDING.

So yeah, that's my life lately in a nutshell.

Water polo's over! And I have nothing to do in my time.

But I'ma go to bed now. Sorry for the short lame update.

Miguel: I'm a poet.
The Duke: They're putting people in prison for that?
Miguel: No, no, no, not for that.
The Duke: Too bad.

-Miguel de Cervantes and The Duke from Man of La Mancha.

<3 = brittany

No comments: