Tuesday, June 06, 2006

only thing to do is jump over the moon

Mood: Tired.
Listening To: "Leap of Faith" from RENT.
Reading: My e-mail.

It's been a while.

Well, we performed my play, and I think I did pretty well, and we won "Most Creative Set". Yeah. Consolation prize, yes, but I'm friggin' glad they acknowledged it. We had to paint 13 metal chairs. I painted at least 7 or 8. Grawr.

But you know.

The drama banquet was fun. I am now "Dutching Duchess" (I've never dutched in my life), I have the rights to the "apple bosom" jokes (How do ya like them apples?), and a piece of Emma's peach paint spill. Yeah, I have many things to will now. Hah.

I went to graduation, sat with Missy and Chantelle. Told Missy about her apple bosom jokes being given to me. We all laughed. They thought I was a junior, but thankfully, I am a lowly sophomore. I took pictures, I cried.

Now summer has started, and I'm bored out of my mind.

Vented to Tiffany a bit, cleaned the garage a bit, talked to Mak(who is in NEW YORK). Went to Majestix yesterday, wanted to shoot someone, came home, slept.

Slept some more.

And some more.

Yeah, I'm having a fun summer.

Mur.

"There are times when we're dirt broke, hungry, and freezing, and I ask myself, why the hell am I still living here?
[beat]
And then they call. And I remember."

-Mark, RENT.

<3 = brittany

No comments: