Friday, June 16, 2006

I should tell I blew the candle out just to get back in

Mood: Tired. Physically and emotionally.
Listening To: "I Should Tell You" from RENT.
Reading: The Truth About Forever by _____ Dessen

Well, I'm going to Manti for a day and a half. Getting away from this town called Tooele. I think I need it. We're going down to see the Manti Pageant, so I think it'll be fun and a bit enlightening.

I should be in bed.

I've been feeling kinda bitter and down the past few days. My parents fought, my mother and I fought, I've been feeling ignored and left behind.

Blah. I want this summer to be fun.

So far it's not turning out so good.

AND I HAVE A SEASON PASS TO LAGOON THAT I NEED TO USE.


"Call a donkey and get me to a manger!"
-Sister Mary Regina, Mother Superior; Nunsense.

<3 = brittany

No comments: