Thursday, June 22, 2006

just pay me back with one thousand kisses

Mood: Tired.
Listening To: "I'll Cover You" from RENT.
Reading: "Quixote" by Michael Oeming...or something.

Went to Lagoon two days in a row this last week.

SO MUCH FUN.

First day with Lindsey, Meagan the Pruden, Jessica Lohmeyer, and Tiffany Davis.
Second day with Lindsey, Michael, and Mak.

Rode the White Rollercoaster, the Spider, the Bat, the Samurai (twice), and the Screamer (twice). Yeah, I'm feeling like a ride person now. =D

And we went to Lagoon-A-Beach, the best thing there. And even though M & M were fighting, it wasn't all that bad. Hah.

But now I'm dead tired, with matching bruises on my elbows (from heaven knows what), and I should be in bed because I have band in the morning. Bleh.

I might write more tomorrow or something. Maybe, I dunno.

"Money is the world's curse."
"May the Lord smite me with it. And may I never recover."

-Perchik and Tevye, "Fiddler on the Roof".

<3 = brittany

No comments: